Under the Danish Health Act, you as a patient are guaranteed certain rights to ensure that your free will, integrity and dignity are respected.
As a patient you have the right to
- be informed about your illness, diagnosis and treatment
- discontinue an examination or a treatment
- see your journal
- say no to participate in research projects
- complain about the treatment
- seek compensation if you are injured during your visit here
You will be given a status sheet from the electronic patient record every time you visit us. The sheet contains factual information related to the treatment of the diabetes and a list of medicines.
The Danish E-Health Portal is the unified Danish eHealth Portal that provides access to and information about all the Danish Healthcare Services.